Table of Contents
What was the Beatles most successful single?
Between 1960 and 1969, fourteen singles sold more than one million copies in the UK, of which the biggest-selling was “She Loves You” by the Beatles….Singles.
|Single||“She Loves You”|
What was the Beatles last #1 hit?
The Long And Winding Road
50 YEARS AGO: THE BEATLES SCORE THEIR FINAL NUMBER ONE SINGLE. It was 50 years ago Saturday (June 13th, 1970) that the Beatles’ “The Long And Winding Road” became the group’s 20th and final Number One hit.
Which Beatles single sold the most copies?
She Loves You
|1||She Loves You||Beatles|
|2||I Want To Hold Your Hand||Beatles|
|3||Can’t Buy Me Love||Beatles|
|4||I Feel Fine||Beatles|
What was The Beatles least popular song?
The least popular Beatles tracks
- Honey Don’t. Ringo’s one song from the 1964 “Beatles For Sale” album, aimed at the Christmas market.
- Thank You Girl. B-side to the single A side “From Me To You” from 1963, The Beatles’ third single.
- I’ll Get You.
- Long Tall Sally.
- I Call Your Name.
- The Inner Light.
- Slow Down.
- Bad Boy.
Who wrote the most Beatles Number Ones?
The most successful songwriters in terms of number one singles are John Lennon (1940-80) and Paul McCartney (b. 18 Jun 1942). McCartney is credited as the writer on 32 number one hits in the US to Lennons 26 (with 23 co-written), whereas Lennon authored 29 UK number ones to McCartney’s 28 (25 co-written).
What was the Beatles best selling record?
The Five Highest Selling Beatles Albums Ever
- Revolver, 1966 – 27 million copies sold.
- Rubber Soul, 1965 – 16.5 million copies sold.
- The Beatles, 1968 – 16 million copies sold.
- Abbey Road, 1969 – 10 million copies sold.