Table of Contents
How do I download AP 10th certificate?
Steps to download AP SSC (10th) Marks Memo 2021?
- Go to the Directorate of Govt Exams, AP website – www.bse.ap.gov.in.
- Click the Short marks memo with/without photo link.
- Enter the roll number, login id, password.
- After that hit the download button to get a marks memo.
How can I get lost 10th Certificate of SSC Andhra Pradesh?
The application for issuance of Duplicate Certificate should be made in the prescribed format. (1) Certificate issued by a Sub-Inspector of Police or a Certificate issued by Deputy Tahsildar as the case may be. (2) An affidavit in a prescribed proforma on Stamp paper worth Rs.
How can I download original 10th Marksheet Andhra Pradesh?
Enter the hall ticket number, date of birth (in the format of DD-MM-YY), candidate’s passing year of examination, a stream of examination details, and enter the displayed code. Then click on the “Submit” button. Upon clicking the submit button, the marks memo will get downloaded to your device.
How can I check my AP SSC certificate online?
- please go to online portal : link.
- In the given page please click “Online Verification” option provided on the left part of the screen.
- User will reach a new screen.
- Please enter “Register No” and “Date of Birth” at the respective prompted space and click “verify” button.
- A new screen will be provided.
How can I download Tenth marks list?
How to download Tamilnadu 10th Provisional Certificate 2021?
- Visit the official website of TNDGE – dge1.tn.nic.in, tnresults.nic.in.
- Click the TN 10th Provisional Marksheet 2021 Download Link.
- Enter your roll number/register number.
- Submit it and the provisional certificate signed by TN Board will appear.
How do I convert Andhra Pradesh SSC Board GPA to percentage?
To convert GPA into Percentage just multiply your GPA with 9.5. As your GPA is 9.2, multiply 9.2 with 9.5 which gives 87.4 percentage.
How can I get my 10th Marksheet online?
How To Access Marksheet on DigiLocker:
- Visit the DigiLocker website – www.digilocker.gov.in – or download the DigiLocker app on your smartphone.
- Click on the link for Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).
- For class 10, select class 10 passing certificate or class 10 marksheet.
What should I do if I lost my SSC certificate?
The following are the required documents for applying for duplicate SSC memo: applicants Duplicate SSC Proforma:
- FIR Certificate issued by the Police Station.
- An affidavit attested by Notary or Junior Civil Judge.
- Applicant Duplicate SSC Hall ticket.
- Fee Challan of Rs. 250 paid via online mode.
What is 10th certificate called?
Secondary School Certificate
Also known or called the Secondary School Certificate, a matriculation certificate is a certificate of proof awarded to students who have successfully cleared their class 10th examination. The matriculation exams are indeed one of the most common and entry-level exams in India.
How do I get a tenth mark sheet?
What is the percentage of 8.2 CGPA?
CBSE CGPA to Percentage Calculator For example, to convert 8.2 CGPA to percentage, multiply it with 9.5 and the resulting number which is 77.9 is the percentage.
What percentage is 9.8 CGPA?
CGPA To Percentage Calculator: Conversion Table
|CGPA||Equivalent Percentage (%)|