Table of Contents
What is the other word for delicious food?
What is another word for delicious?
What is another word for yummy?
Synonyms & Antonyms of yummy
What is another word for taste good?
Some common synonyms of tasty are appetizing, palatable, savory, and toothsome.
How would you describe something very delicious?
Delicious meals are tasty, appetizing, scrumptious, yummy, luscious, delectable, mouth-watering, fit for a king, delightful, lovely, wonderful, pleasant, enjoyable, appealing, enchanting, charming. You wouldn’t call delicious that what is tasteless or unpleasant.
Can we say very delicious?
It’s incorrect to say “very delicious” although you use it. Some adjectives refer to qualities which are gradable – we can have more or less of them. For example, people can be more or less interesting or old; jobs can be more or less difficult.
Which is the best antonym for delicious?
antonyms for delicious
Is Yummy a formal word?
Informal. adjective, yum·mi·er, yum·mi·est.
What is a juicy word?
A Juicy Word is a word that has some real substance to it. Juicy Words are special, more so than your everyday, dried-out variety of words. They can source their Juicy Words from text or from speech.
What is the word for not tasty?
bland, flavourless, insipid, tasteless, unappetizing, unsavoury.
What is a person with good taste called?
aesthete. nounperson having great sensitivity to beauty. connoisseur. dilettante.
How would you describe a delicious dessert?
So let’s go!
- sweet. The first word is sweet, sweet.
- decadent. The next word is decadent.
- rich. So the next word is rich, rich.
- savory. The next word is savory.
- crispy. The next word is crispy.
- smooth. The next word is smooth, smooth.
- cakey. The next word is cakey.
- moist. Next word is moist.
How do you compliment a delicious food?
How’s It Taste?
- Tastes great! Eating something delicious right now?
- Really good! Here’s something else you could say instead of delicious.
- Wow, [this food] is amazing!
- This [food] is too [flavor] for me/for my taste.
- It could use a little more/less…