Table of Contents
- 1 What is the best Pokemon to use the Master Ball on?
- 2 When should I use master ball?
- 3 Should you use a Masterball on Zacian?
- 4 Who is the strongest Pokemon in hoenn?
- 5 Can you get 2 Masterballs?
- 6 Is Zacian 100 catch rate?
- 7 Do you need Master Ball to catch Legendary Pokemon?
- 8 What is a good in-game team for HeartGold and SoulSilver?
What is the best Pokemon to use the Master Ball on?
Eternatus is not only a tougher opponent than Zacian and Zamazenta for many people, but it’s also a better Pokémon in many contexts. Assuming the new DLC’s legendaries are a bit easier to catch, Eternatus might be worth your Master Ball. Or, save it for the new Legendaries.
What is the best Pokemon in Pokemon Soul Silver?
Pokemon: The 15 Most Powerful Pokemon Of The Johto Region, Ranked
- 1 Lugia.
- 2 Ho-Oh.
- 3 Tyranitar.
- 4 Legendary Beasts – Entei, Suicune, Raikou.
- 5 Scizor.
- 6 Umbreon & Espeon.
- 7 Feraligatr.
- 8 Mamoswine.
When should I use master ball?
When it comes to the most surefire way to catch Pokemon, a safe bet is always using a Master Ball. It allows you to swiftly capture any Pokemon you face out in the field, but you only get one. Barring being lucky enough to win one in-game as a prize, you’re stuck with that lone Master Ball for the entire of the game.
How do you get unlimited master balls in Pokemon soul silver?
- Fly to the Battle Frontier, and go inside the Battle Tower.
- Gather five Pokemon to be cloned, along with items (in your case, a Masterball!) and have the five Pokemon hold them, along with one extra Pokemon.
- Store those five Pokemon in any box in your PC (an empty box is preferred so you don’t get mixed up).*
Should you use a Masterball on Zacian?
Don’t use the Master Ball to catch Legendary Zacian or Zamazenta. You can catch them with any ball! Don’t accidentally waste the Master Ball. Instead of using the Master Ball, use a Pokemon with False Swipe to get the Legendary to 1 HP.
Who is the strongest Johto Pokemon?
10 Strongest Pokémon From The Johto Region
- 1 Tyranitar. The pseudo-Legendary for the Johto region, Tyranitar has incredible stats that rival those of even Legendaries.
- 2 Scizor.
- 3 Feraligatr.
- 4 Steelix.
- 5 Umbreon.
- 6 Meganium.
- 7 Crobat.
- 8 Espeon.
Who is the strongest Pokemon in hoenn?
10 Strongest Pokémon From The Hoenn Region
- 1 Metagross. As a pseudo-Legendary, Metagross has an incredibly high base stat total.
- 2 Sceptile. Sceptile is a fan-favorite Grass-type Pokémon for several reasons.
- 3 Milotic.
- 4 Aggron.
- 5 Flygon.
- 6 Blaziken.
- 7 Walrein.
- 8 Salamence.
How many master balls can you get?
There are several different types of Poke Balls in Pokemon, but you’re only officially afforded one Master Ball.
Can you get 2 Masterballs?
2 Answers. You can actually get 2 masterballs. When you enter misralton city,you will meet professer juniper and after you finish talking to her she will give you a masterball.
Can you fail catching Zacian?
During this fight, you CANNOT catch the legendary. Do not even try. You need to defeat it in battle, which will call in the other legendary. During this fight, the Pokémon on the cover of your game will be catchable.
Is Zacian 100 catch rate?
Q. Is Zacian a 100 catch rate? Zacian has a base catch rate of 10 (3.9%).
Where do you get Master Balls in Pokemon silver?
They did this in Silver version, so I would think they would do it again in the remake. A good way to get master balls would be to clone the ball in POKEMON EMERALD, via the Battle tower box cloning trick, and then migrating a pokemon attached with the master balls to your heart gold or soul silver. This way, you can have infinite master balls.
Do you need Master Ball to catch Legendary Pokemon?
actually you don’t need to use master ball to catch legendary pokemons – save it for shiny ones. for the high level, stationary pokemons like Ho-oh or Mewtwo, i suggest you should have a good def pokemon, quite a lot of healing items and at least 30+ balls (the chance increase if your pokemon has higher lvl and HP).
Which is the best catchable Pokemon in SoulSilver?
Well, he isn’t catchable but Togepi will come in really handy. He comes with Extrasensory which is super nifty, and since he’s part normal type, he’ll be immune to ghost type, which will make him doubly useful against the ghost type gym (which are weak to Psychic).
What is a good in-game team for HeartGold and SoulSilver?
Share your best in-game teams for Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver on this thread! Your team should be aimed toward making casual runs of the game efficient, enjoyable and hassle-free. Before submitting yours, please read the following guidelines and make adjustments where they fit.