Table of Contents
How do I clean my room in 10?
Here’s what you need to do immediately:
- Prioritize. Take a step back and reaaaaally look at your room.
- Get rid of the major offender(s).
- Hide anything super-personal.
- Open all the windows.
- Quickly make the bed.
- Get rid of anything perishable that has already perished.
- Put a clean gym sock on each of your hands.
How do I clean my room?
Bedroom Cleaning Checklist
- Bedroom Cleaning Checklist. Take out the trash.
- Clean up dirty clothes.
- Put away clean clothes.
- Strip your bed and wash the sheets.
- Clear surface clutter.
- Wipe surfaces clean.
- Dust curtains and light fixtures.
- Wipe down windows and mirrors.
How can I clean my room in 10 minutes or less?
- Make your bed. Your bed is usually the focal point of your room, so just making it will help your room look cleaner.
- Throw old food and trash in the garbage.
- Take dirty dishes back to the kitchen.
- Hide all of your clothes in a laundry basket.
- Put any other loose items in drawers and closets.
How can I clean my room in 2 hours?
2 Hour House Cleaning Plan
- Strip the bedsheets & put them in the washer (10 mins).
- Put away the mess (10 mins).
- Dust (10 mins).
- Wipe down windowsills, shelves, etc (10 mins).
- Wash the dishes (15 mins).
- Wipe down the kitchen counters/cabinets & clean the backsplash (5 mins).
- Wipe down/clean appliances (5 mins).
How can I clean my room in 5 minutes?
Clean Your Bedroom in Five Minutes or Less
- Make the bed: Pull up the cover and straighten the pillows.
- Collect all the clothes that are flung about the room.
- Toss toys into toy bins or baskets.
- Put books in a neat pile or on a shelf.
- For a nice cosmetic touch, position the curtains so that each side is equally open.
What does a cleaner do in 2 hours?
Vacuuming the entire house. Cleaning the bathrooms, including toilets. Cleaning the kitchen, including quickly mopping the floor. A few assorted small tasks like wiping surfaces down.
How do you clean your room in 5 minutes?
What’s the best way to clean your room?
Wipe any flat surfaces with a damp cloth. Wet a cloth with water and wipe across the surfaces in your room to get rid of any dust and dirt. Focus on the most visible surfaces, like your desk and nightstand. Alternatively, put a sock on each of your hands.
What happens if you don’t clean your room?
You were supposed to clean your room all week but you DIDN’T, and now the very cool person you like-like/want to impress is coming over in 10 minutes to study/hang out for the first time and you just got home from school and OMG YOUR ROOM IS SO GROSS THEY WILL NEVER LIKE YOU AND YOU’LL DIE ALONE IN A PILE OF JUNK AND GET EATEN BY THE CAT. OK.
How to get rid of dust in a room?
Wet a cloth with water and wipe across the surfaces in your room to get rid of any dust and dirt. Focus on the most visible surfaces, like your desk and nightstand. Alternatively, put a sock on each of your hands. Get one of the socks damp and wipe the surface with it. Then follow up with the dry sock to wipe the surface clean.
How much time do you spend cleaning your room?
Time spent: two minutes. If it’s books and papers, fly around your room, picking up every single book and sheet of paper, regardless of what they are, and put them all in two tidy piles on your desk or on the floor by your bed, with the smartest/trendiest books and magazines on display.